On behalf of Brick Visual Ltd. has been made this vector-graphic masonry illustration. This building used to the the HQ of the New York Times between 1913 and 2007 in New York City, Manhattan. It has been renovated in the recent years, and became a great modern office house. The 18-story building was built between 1912 and 1937 three stages , and it was originally designed by Mortimer J. Fox. In 1922 the Ludlow & Peabody firm designed a 30-meter extension as well as a five-story setback attic level in the style of the French Renaissance. From 1930 to 1932, architect Albert Kahn designed a further expansion to the west including a second lobby and roof-top studio.